What information do we collect? And how do we use it?
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
· Your name
· Your mailing address
· Your e-mail address
· Your phone number
· Your credit card number and other payment information
1. When you submit an order we need to know your name, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
2. When you enter a contest or other promotion we ask for your name, mailing address, and e-mail address so we can enter you in the contest and notify the winners.
3. We can also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. You have the option to opt out of our mailing list at any time.
4. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
How We Share the Information We Collect
AutoForever does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties such as vendors and drop shippers to perform services on our behalf such as:
· Fulfilling orders
· Delivering packages
· Sending Parts Geek marketing communications
· Conducting research and analysis
· Processing credit card payments
· Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Parts Geek, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a company sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. AutoForever cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The AutoForever website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
· Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
· Update and correct your personal information
· Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
· Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by AutoForever and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics / service providers (provides online customer support and data to improve the online customer shopping experience). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the sites, tracking users' movements, receiving reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. By using AutoForever.com, you signify that you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
No Warranties or Liabilities
AutoForever.com does not guarantee or warrant that this site will be uninterrupted, without delay, omission free, error free, or free of viruses. The information is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, completeness and timeliness. The material on this website is updated periodically, but no guarantees are offered or implied that the information presented is the latest available or has not been superseded by other information.
The Web site AutoForever.com may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may not be complete or current. Auto forever Garage therefore reserves the right to correct any omissions, inaccuracies or errors (including after an order has been submitted) and to update or change information at any time without prior notice. These omissions, inaccuracies or errors may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or other information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Based on facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations may vary. Because of the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication process, autoforever.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any damages, claims, losses, expenses, loss of profits or lost opportunity, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with this site, including, without limitation, any use of and/or any inability to use this site, for any cause of action of any kind (including tort, contract, strict liability or negligence) whether in an action for breach of contract or arising out of or in connection with the information, links, this website or its contents.
The foregoing shall apply even if autoforever.com, or a duly authorized representative thereof, has been advised of the possibility of such claims, damages, losses or expenses.
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Reviewing and Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration including:
· Your User ID and email address. If you change your User ID we keep track of your old User ID(s) and your new User ID.
· Your registration information such as: name, company, address, city, state, zip code, country, primary phone number, secondary phone number, fax number and gender.
· Your password, if one is required.
· Your credit card number and expiration date, and other financial information.
You must promptly update your information if it changes.
Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings made in social media or other message areas or the feedback areas. Upon your request, we will deactivate your account, contact information, and financial information from our active databases. To make this request, fill out the support form on our customer service page. Such information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Conditions of Use Agreement. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored "back up" systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.